Well Bless Your Heart Eh

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Isn't it beautiful?

For those of you that know me in real life, you know that I am really hung up on good customer service. If I get it, I have to phone a manager or let a supervisor know on the spot. Then I tell lots of people about it! If I get poor customer service, ack. Look out.

Let me tell you about FANTASTIC customer service. I'm sure that you have noticed my beautiful custom designed blog! The fabulous Vicki provided this service for me. She quizzed me to determine my needs and then went to town with her amazing HTML prowess. For those of you that are tech geeks, you say "Meh". For those of us that don't have the time or patience or desire to learn how to do this? This service rocks. So. Are you a blogger? Go check it out. Worth every penny. And tell Vicki that I sent you, will you? And one more thing---if you have your blog made "to go", let me know so I can come and see it!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Christy - I am so glad you love your blog. And thank you so much for your lovely words about my service :)

agent713 said...

I love it!

Post a Comment