Here's the Week 6 sketch:
There are several other versions in the blog entry, showing just how flexible sketches are. To show even more flexibility, here's my version. I flipped the pages and moved the journaling a bit. The journaling is a snippet from a Facebook update:
"Do you ever get used to stepping on Nerf darts and thinking that you've just stepped in something nasty before you figure out what you stepped on?"
This kit is one I keep going back to again and again. It's called Celebrate the Every Day. It was a 365 kit done for a design competition. Unfortunately, the TOU has been separated from the kit. I don't know who to credit. Let me know if you figure it out! (I can't read the designer name on the label of the kit!)





1 comments:
I love your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for participating!! It's been fun to see all the layouts over the past 6 weeks.
Post a Comment