Well Bless Your Heart Eh

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year, a Renewed Project

It’s time to dust off the neglected blog! Last year, I did a Year in Review type album. It is almost finished- I am working on November and December today. Warning: scrapbooky type jargon coming!

This year, it’s back to a photo a day. The goal this year is to get the POTD on the blog every day. I am developing templates to be used to get those photos in to a layout every week. I am also using one kit to simplify the process and make it more cohesive from month to month. (Thanks Vicki!)

If you use SBC software, keep an eye out here for the .page files I will be using. I’d be happy to share them with you. (Please note: I do not and have not ever worked for Creative Memories. I do not profit from the .page files and I will credit another designer if I lift their template from PSE: Scout’s Honor)

I need to investigate a download service as I am really unhappy with 4shared these days! (and I’m too frugal to pay for the service!)  Please leave a comment and let me know you’ve been here today. For you scrapping buddies, welcome. Now……….go unzip and sort all those kits you bought!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Hi Christy,

Thanks for all the work you're putting into this. I'm really excited to participate in the photo a day project.

Rosella

Cori said...

Hi Christy!
Bought Vicki's kit yesterday and all set to play along with everyone this year.

Cathryn said...

Happy New Year, Christy! I'm ready to join you in the 365 Project this year.

Post a Comment