I goofed! I didn't get the Week #2 Ella sketch done in time. This week, I got 2 birds with one stone. This is Ella Sketch #3. I added a page on the right to make it a 2 page layout. This is week 37 of Project 265 for 2009. I have one more layout to go!
Here's where I complain about a program that I have previously trumpeted. When I switched to the new blog, LiveWriter no longer worked. I'm getting an error message that lots of other people have had, but can't fix. Thus, I am depending on the Blogger interface to write my posts. I bought this kit last weekend, it's a Christie Lemmon kit called Ruby Blues.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Nice job! I like the patterned paper you used!
Great Job!
Looking good! I miss you!!
I always love it when scrapbookers make a sketch their own. So glad you got yours in on time this week. :D
Post a Comment